Taal DIT GmbH ("we" or "WhatsOnChain") is the operator of its website whatsonchain.com.
At WhatsOnChain we care about your privacy and want you to be confident in the way we use your personal information and other data.
2. What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files that contain data and are stored on your computer, iPad or mobile device. They contain information that lets the website you are accessing remember you on the site and let us know what your preferences are when using the site.
3. Why do we use them?
Like all websites and customer facing service providers we use them to make your use of the site easier and offer a better user experience.
4. Types of cookie
We use or may use from time to time the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies are required for the operation of our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Site.
- Analytical/performance cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. They do not contain any information that would allow us to identify you to another user.
- Functionality cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our Site. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Site and advertising displayed on it (if any) more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Please note that we have no control over third party cookies.
5. What if I don't want to allow cookies or want to block them?
6. Contact us
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy or the collection and use of information by WhatsOnChain, please contact us here: [email protected]